We take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy describes how we collect, use, and protect your information when you use our website.
Information we collect
When you use our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information such as your name and email address when you fill out a contact form
- Log data such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited when you use our website
- Cookies, which are small text files that are stored on your device when you use our website
How we use your information
We use your information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- Analyze website usage to improve our services
- Send you promotional offers or updates about our services (if you have opted in to receive them)
How we protect your information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Sharing your information
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with service providers that help us operate our website or provide services to you (such as a payment processor).
You can choose not to provide us with personal information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website. You can also opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in the email.
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the new policy on our website and updating the date at the top of the page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact using the Contact form.